Information as per art.13, Leg. Decree no. 196 of June 30 2003.
Pursuant to the Leg. Decree no. 196 of June 30 2003, please find below the information on the handling of your personal data, and in particular on the purposes, methods, disclosure and transfer of the data. VICINI S.p.A., as the Data Controller, informs you that your personal data will be used for the purpose of sending you publicity material, carrying out marketing operations, providing you with free access to all the sections of the institutional site, and giving you the possibility to submit a job application by entering your curriculum vitae into the “Work with us” section of the Web site. Personal data shall be processed by means of information systems only by the personnel in charge, with the adoption all the mandatory safety measures provided for under the regulation. Your personal data may be transferred to Vicini S.p.a.’s subsidiaries or affiliated companies, as well as to Vicini S.p.a.’s employees and/or collaborators if this is necessary for them to fulfil their tasks. Any disclosure or transfer of personal data different from those mentioned above will be carried out only with your prior consent. Please note that the data marked with an asterisk are mandatory. You can decide whether to provide this information or not. However, such data are necessary for us to proceed with your registration and, once this is completed, to grant you access to the services. In case the data provided prove to be incorrect, we will not be held responsible for any incompliance in data handling with respect the terms and obligations arising under the legislation. If non-mandatory data (without the asterisk) are not provided there will be no consequences, except the impossibility to provide you with a better information service.
The Data Controller is Vicini S.p.a. via dell’Artigianato, 28 – 47030 S. Mauro Pascoli (FC – Italy); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
At any time, you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller according to art. 7 of the Leg. Decree no. 196 of June 30 2003. In particular, you shall have the following rights:
Art. 7. Right to access personal data and other rights
1. The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning himself/herself exist, even if still not recorded, and to obtain the communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The data subject is entitled to request information concerning:
a) the origin of his/her personal data;
b) the purposes and methods of data handling;
c) the applied logics when data handling is carried out with the aid of electronic equipment;
d) the identification details of the owner, of those responsible and of the appointed representative as per article 5, paragraph 2;
e) the individuals and categories of individuals to whom personal data may be disclosed or transferred in their capacity of designated representatives in any area of the country, officers or appointees;
3. The data subject is entitled to request:
a) the updating, rectification or, should he or she be interested, the integration of the data;
b) the cancellation, transformation in anonymous form or the blockage of any data processed unlawfully, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected or later processed;
c) a statement that the operations indicated at letters a) and b), including their content, have been disclosed to those to whom the data have been communicated or released, except in the case of this being found to be impossible or requiring the use of means which are clearly disproportionate to their protected right.
The notices below regulate the use of this Web site. Please read them carefully.
The www.vicinishoes.com , www.giuseppezanottidesign.com Web site and all of its contents (texts, logos, images, and graphics) are protected by copyright and are the property of Vicini S.p.a. or of any other subject clearly specified from time to time. Any access to or use of this Web site for any unauthorized or illegal purpose is strictly forbidden. Visitors are not entitled to use the Web site contents except for viewing, printing and using the site material for personal purposes and never for commercial uses. Any modification or dissemination of the Web site contents and any use of the graphic images and material separately from their texts is strictly forbidden.
The images contained in the site may not be of your liking, but they are not meant to offend anyones sensitivity.
This Web site is not addressed to under-age audience and we do not collect any information from persons under the age of 13.
Without Vicini S.p.a.’s prior written consent, which may be given or withheld in Vicini ‘s sole discretion, users may not provide links to this Web site. Any such request must be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Although the information prepared and compiled for this Web site is belived to be correct and reliable, Vicini S.p.a. assumes no responsibility for any mistaken or non-updated information and data. Therefore, users assume the risk that the information and material posted on the Web site may be incomplete, incorrect, or not updated, or that they may not meet their requirements.
Vicini does not warrant that any information on the Web will be secure or virus free, and not damaging to the users systems. Moreover, Vicini assumes no responsibility for any deficiencies in this Web site caused by any network-related technical problems.
More in general, Vicini S.p.a. declines any responsibility for damages caused by the use of its Web site by others.
2014 Vicini S.p.a. All Rights Reserved.
By accessing, viewing or otherwise using this Web site you are agreeing to the following. Please read these disclaimers and notices carefully:
1. The www.vicinishoes.com, www.giuseppezanottidesign.com website is owned by and under the control of Vicini S.p.a. (“Vicini”). Access to and use of this web site and all of Vicini’s content, services, materials, information, databases and systems are subject to these disclaimers and notices, any agreements and applicable laws and regulations (including all export and import laws, regulations and restrictions), all of which are subject to change and revision from time to time without prior notice. From time to time, Vicini may (a) supplement or make changes to these disclaimers and notices and other rules or access and use procedures, documentation, security procedures and standards for equipment, (b) change the type and location of Vicini’s system equipment, facilities or software, or (c) modify or withdraw any particular service or product referred to in this web site or any Vicini database, material, service or system. Vicini reserves the right to terminate access to this web site or take other actions it reasonably believes necessary to comply with the law or to protect its rights, members or customers. Any access or attempt to access or use this web site for any unauthorized or illegal purpose is strictly prohibited.
2. This web site is provided without charge as a convenience to visitors to be used for the purposes of information, education and communication. While Vicini’s information and advice contained in this web site have been prepared and compiled from sources believed to be reliable, Vicini makes no guarantee as to, and assumes no responsibility for, the correctness, sufficiency or completeness of such information, material or recommendations. Vicini does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from this web site, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials or services displayed, obtained or purchased by you as a result of your use of this web site or any Vicini service, database, materials or system. You hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any information or materials shall be at your sole risk. Vicini reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to correct any error or omissions in any portion of this web site or any Vicini service, database, materials or system at any time, with or without notice to you.
3. Without Vicini’s prior written consent, which consent may be given or withheld in Vicini’s sole discretion, you may not: (a) resell, sublicense, rent, lease or otherwise publicly distribute any Vicini information, services or database, or any part or parts thereof or information contained therein, or any access thereto; (b) use your access to this web site or Vicini’s information, services, database or system to export or re-export technical data in violation of u.S. Export control laws and regulations; (c) use this web site or any Vicini information, services, database or system which you access in violation of, or post any information to any Vicini owned or licensed database which violates, any federal or state law, including data privacy laws and communication regulations and tariffs, or which infringes the intellectual property rights or misuses proprietary information of a third party or is made in furtherance of an illegal or fraudulent scheme or activity; (d) copy or transfer any Vicini information, service, database or documentation, except as permitted by Vicini; or (e) modify, adapt, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate or convert any portion of Vicini’s databases or system, or the selection, coordination or arrangement of products or services in any Vicini database.
4. Any information, including but not limited to remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other submissions, communicated to Vicini through this web site is deemed non-confidential and is the exclusive property of Vicini. Vicini is entitled to use any information or ideas submitted for any purpose without restriction and without compensation or acknowledgement of its source. Vicini shall have no liability to you for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of use or disclosure of such information by Vicini to the extent permitted by law.
5. Except as otherwise identified, the trademarks including names, logos, slogans and service marks appearing at this web site, whether registered or unregistered, are the property of Vicini or Vicini’s affiliates. Among others, Vicini owns united states trademark registrations for Vicini and giuseppe zanotti and design. Such marks are not to be copied, reproduced, published or in any way used without the written permission of Vicini or the identified owner of the trademark. Except as otherwise identified, the copyright in the content of this web site is owned by Vicini. No part of this web site may be modified, published, stored or transmitted in any form or means without the express written permission of Vicini. You may download content displayed on this web site for non-commercial, personal use only and must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content.
6. No person may establish hyperlinks either to this web site or away from this web site without the prior written consent of an appropriate Vicini officer, which consent may be given or withheld in Vicini’s sole discretion. In its sole discretion, Vicini reserves the right to remove a hyperlink to this web site or away from this web site at any time and for any reason. Contact Vicini at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain this consent. All hyperlinks approved shall be to the home page of this web site. Framing at this web site is expressly prohibited.
7. Vicini advises you to exercise discretion while browsing this web site and the internet. In addition, hyperlinks on this web site may direct you to sites containing information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Such linked web sites may not be under the control of Vicini and Vicini does not make any representations concerning any such web sites which you may access via a hyperlink from this web site, and accordingly you acknowledge that Vicini is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, legitimacy or decency of material contained in web sites which may be accessible via a hyperlink to or from this web site or for the hyperlink itself. Vicini is providing these hyperlinks to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any hyperlink on this web site is not and should not imply any endorsement by Vicini of such linked web sites.
8. All information or content on or obtained through this web site are provided as is and without warranty of any kind, and you hereby waive all other warranties relating thereto, including but not limited to any warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or warranty against interference or infringement. Vicini does not warrant that any information, content or other material will meet your requirements, that the operation of any Vicini service, database, material or other product or any third party services, programs, systems or data used with or through or provided by Vicini, or any part thereof, will be uninterrupted or error or virus free or that any defects in such information, services, systems, databases or materials will be or can be corrected. In no event shall Vicini have any liability to you (including liability to any person or persons whose claim or claims are based on or derived from a right or rights claimed by you) with respect to any and all claims at any and all times arising from or related to the subject matter of this web site, in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
9. You assume the responsibility to take adequate precautions against damages to your systems or operations which could be caused by defects or deficiencies in this web site, any Vicini information, service, system, database or material, or part thereof. You also acknowledge that electronic communications and databases are subject to errors, tampering and break-ins and that while Vicini will implement reasonable security precautions to attempt to prevent such occurrences, Vicini does not guarantee that such events will not take place. Your installation and inputs, as well as third party systems and procedures, may influence the output and errors in any order or electronic transmission or communication, and can result in substantial errors in output, including incorrect information, orders and agreements. In addition, errors may be introduced into information or orders in the course of their transmission over electronic networks. You shall implement and take responsibility for appropriate review and confirmation procedures to verify and confirm orders or other transactions in which you participate using Vicini’s web site, information, services, databases, systems or other material.
10. You also are solely responsible for ensuring that any posting made by or for you to this web site or any Vicini information, service, system or database does not contain any virus or other computer software code or routine designed to disable, erase, impair or otherwise damage the site or any system, software or data of or any other user of the Vicini information, services, databases, materials or system. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold Vicini and its employees, officers, agents, representatives, licensors and suppliers harmless from any liability, claim, cost or damage arising out of any claim or suit by any such user caused by such virus or code or subroutine.
13. You agree to comply with all applicable export laws, regulations and restrictions. Information Vicini places on or makes available through this web site may contain references or cross references to Vicini or third party products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that either Vicini or such third party intends to announce or make available such products, programs or services in your country. Consult Vicini or the applicable third party for information regarding any such products, programs or services. This web site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
14. Any software which is downloaded from this web site or other Vicini system or service for or on behalf of the United States of America, its agencies and/or instrumentalities (“U.S. Government”), is provided with restricted rights. Use, duplication or disclosure by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the rights in technical data and computer software clause at dfars 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the commercial computer software – restricted rights at 48 cfr 52.227-19, as applicable.
15. If the user has any questions regarding this web site or its contents, or these disclaimers and notices, contact Vicini at email@example.com .
2014 Vicini S.p.a. All Rights Reserved.